Friday, August 28, 2009

Prayer Request---Laura

My niece Laura is due on Thursday for her baby. However, the doctor's office has been watching her because he blood pressure is at the highest "normal" it can be. She just called me. She was leaving the doctor's office. They told her she has the beginning of pre-eclampsia. They did a ultrasound and non-stress test. Baby looks good.

The plan is to induce her this Tuesday, September 1st. BUT, guess what....while she was having her non-stress test she had 3 contractions 10 minutes apart!!!! The midwife thinks she'll end up going on her own this weekend : )

So could you please keep Laura in your prayers. I am praying that this IS the beginning of labor and she will have the baby today/tomorrow.

Oh, one more prayer request. I haven't been feeling too good this morning. Tired and my heart was racing at about 120 for about 2 hours. It is down to a normal rate now. I just have so much I need (want) to get done.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Amy :) said...

Any news on Laura & baby?