Saturday, August 8, 2009

Park Day

On Thursday we brought the kids to the hospital I will be giving birth to take a tour (even though I worked at that hospital for 5 years). It gave the kids an opportunity to see where I would be staying, what a hospital room looks like, and the baby nursery. If you asked the kids what there favorite part was though, it would have to be hands down seeing a real newborn up close. When we were outside the nursery there was 3 babies in there. A very kind nurse held one baby right up to the glass. The kids were in awe. They were all surprised at how small a baby really is at first. Alex surprised me the most. When asked by the staff that was giving the tour what he thought of the baby he said "the baby is perfect" : ) He has asked me several times a day since then to go back and see the baby.

After the hospital we picked up some sandwiches and headed to the park for a picnic. A good time was had by all (even me!). The temperature was just right and the humidity had come down. Here are some pictures from our time at the park. Enjoy!


Me and my Honey

Alex

Jessica

Zachary

CJ




Emily doing what she does best.....being cute : )

Great action shot taken by CJ

My girls.

Mommy and Emily


No comments: