Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Meanderings

Emily is having a 48 hour EEG (brain waves) this week. She goes on Tuesday to be hooked up and it will be taken off on Thursday. Needless to say, it is going to be a tough 48 hours!!! I can't really schedule anything during that time. Please pray for her and for us. When they called today to confirm her appointment they told me that I am going to need a vacation when she is done with it.

Homeschooling---I plan on doing school throughout the summer. I would like to do some reading and math this week. Our routine has been way out of wack lately. It will be hard to work on that while Emily is having her test but the other days we sure can work on it.

Cleaning--I need to start weeding through my school room. I am planning to sell at a couple of book sales within in the next month. The first one is Thursday of next week and I would actually like to be ready early for it.

Menu--
Monday--Leftovers from graduation party yesterday plus hamburgs on the grill
Tuesday--Taco Tuesday!!! Tacos, Rice, veggies
Wednesday--BLTs
Thursday--American Chop Suey
Friday--Chicken Stir Fry with rice
Saturday--Pork chops, baked potatoes, corn

Breakfast will consist of panckakes, cereal, eggs and bacon, toast with fruit
Lunches will be pasta, turkey sandwiches, PB&J, Nuggets with fries, pizza

Have a great week!!!

No comments: