Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Emily---Wired Up!!

Just a quick update on Emily. She has been home for an hour...so far so good. She did AWESOME while they were putting this on. She has 24 electrodes on her head, gauze and then the stocking cap. The cap covers the wires and goes down to the backpack. Last time, when she had the regular EEG, they had to wrap her up in a blanket so she wouldn't move....NOT THIS TIME!! Chris and the tech couldn't believe how well she did.

At home she has been a great mood. Only when I changed her diaper did she reach for her head. She has been playing, walking and even bending down with the backpack on. The backpack has the recording device in it. It weighs a few pounds and it really is unbelievable how she is getting around with it. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Here are two pictures I took when she got home.




1 comment:

thatmom said...

Judy,

I couldn't locate you e-mail here so am leaving this comment.

I just wanted to thank you for leaving your very personal and tender testimony on Kim's blog. I, too, have experience an ectopic pregnancy as well as two miscarriages and a ruptured ovarian cyst. I also am 100% pro-life and believe, along with the vast majority of real pro-life leaders in this country, that saving the life of the mother when the child's death is imminent is the only pro-life position to take. Thank you for your willingness to speak out.

I also wanted to share with you that I was adopted as an infant and I think adoption is one of the greatest gifts the Lord can give to us. I pray that He will continue to bless your sweet family.

Karen