Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's HOT!!!

It has warmed up around here like gang-busters. It was almost 90 degrees!! I know many of you live in places around the country that has had 80-90 weather for months already so you don't know what I am complaining about. But you have to understand. This is New England. Friday's high was 58 degrees and then today a whole 30 degrees higher. That's a HUGE jump in one day. Friday I was in sweat plants---today a tank top and shorts. It's crazy. I heard on the news today that the average temp for today is 75. I like that kind of weather. I have Raynaud's so extreme cold as well as extreme hot affects me. I can't even handle the freezer section of the market. I have been know in the summer to wear gloves and a sweater while grocery shopping.

CJ got to his first destination safely. He called me this afternoon and he is having a blast.

Emily has a 48 hour EEG scheduled for Tuesday through Thursday. Please keep us in your prayers. The doctor's we have to go to to put it on is 1 1/2 hours away. My mother is going to go with Chris both days. Emily can't be left alone at all during this test. They recommended to me that when she is not sleeping I might want to put her in her stroller. Are they kidding me. Keep a 17 month old in a stroller for 2 days!!! I am not expecting to get much sleep during this time myself.

Thanks

No comments: