Saturday, January 24, 2009

Emily's Big Announcement

This is how I feed a baby...


This is how I hold a baby.....


I'm Gonna Be a Big Sister!!!!


Yes, it's true. Talk about being shocked!!! All week I suspecting it but figured since Chris had surgery I would wait to find out. Sure enough... 2 lines showed up on the test. WOW!

It might seem early for me to be telling the blogging world that I am pregnant, however, I am telling you because I could use your prayers. I am down right scared.

I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies in the past (most likely due to endometriosis). The first one was a year before I got pregnant with Zachary. It was in my left tube and they had to go in a remove it and repair the tube. My second was about 6 years ago. They never actually saw the ectopic. They monitored my HCG levels and never saw a pregnancy in the uterus. Because of this the conclusion was an ectopic and they suggested methotrexate as treatment. We never knew which side it actually occurred on.

Almost 2 years ago I had a 6 cm cyst on my left ovary (do you see a pattern on that side?). I had to have the ovary and tube removed. When I did have this surgery the doctor said she did NOT see endometriosis.

Have you ever heard the saying "Ignorance is bliss"? Well that is how I feel. I was a little nervous when I found out I was pregnant with CJ and Zachary. But this time...I am down right scared and nervous. Between what has already happened to me and what I have seen in the nursing field I know there is so much that could go wrong. I don't want to spend the next 35 weeks like this.

With that I ask you would cover us in your prayers. I have been trying to think of scriptures to meditate on. If you have any I would love to hear them.

Thanks,
Judy

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, my!! Oh, my!! So exciting. Praying that all things will go well.

Stephanotis said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys! Will definately keep you in prayer.

Lady Jane Grey said...

Congratulations Emily!!!

She looks adorable in those pictures!

As Stephanie said, we will be praying.

Piper Paradise said...

Congratulations!!!

fivejs said...

Wow! What a surprise! Praying that all will go well and that you'll have some beautiful baby pix to post in the fall.

Joy @ Five J's

SuperAngel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am sooo excited for y'all! that is so awesome!
praying for you! Hugs!
Miss Amanda
The Daily Planet