Saturday, December 6, 2008

Target Fun

The 3 middle kids had practice today for a play they are going to be in at church. On the way home I stopped at Target to pick up 1 package of lights for our tree. CJ went off with Alex to get the lights and I, along with the other 3, headed over to the shoe department in search of a pair of black shoes for Emily. When the boys caught up to me this is what they were wearing....

Alex
CJ and I both think he looks like one of the Wendy's commercials.

CJ

Not to be out done, Jessica and Zachary had to get in on it(yes, I gave them permission to go over and find hats...it looked like fun!).
Jessica "I love you" signs

Zachary

Do you think they are ready for the cover of the homeschooling magazine yet?

2 comments:

Luke said...

Hey CJ,

Push the hat down lower. =)

(love the look though)

Unknown said...

I just love these photos! How fun for your kids.