Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Menu Planning, Dec 1


Boy is it hard to get back into the swing of things. There are still lots of projects around the house that I want to get to. First things first. I will start with meal planning and shopping lists. I plan to go grocery shopping this afternoon after I drop CJ off at the highschool for football practice. Wednesday is our annual Christmas shopping trip (I wrote about it in a previous post). I want to make things as easy as possible for my mother that day so I am going to throw a roast in the crockpot before we leave. Zachary should be able to make the grill cheese so all she will have to worry about is breakfast (which Zachary could probably make too).
Hope everyone has a great week! : )

Monday--Oatmeal
English Muffin pizza
Chicken Parmesan with Tomato Basil Bread (thanks for the recipe Kate!!)

Tuesday--LaMuffins (like McMuffins you get at McDonald's but since our last name starts with La we call them LaMuffins)
Turkey Sandwiches
Ck. Stir-fry with Rice

Wednesday--Pancakes
Grill Cheese
Roast, potatoes, carrots (and a piece of chicken for me)

Thursday--French Toast (made by Chris)
Left overs or sandwiches
Chicken and Bean Burritos with Rice (again, I got this recipe from Kate's wonderful website)

Friday--Blueberry muffins
Not sure for lunch
Homemade Pizza (This will be a first!!!)

Saturday---OYO (Own Your Own) breakfast
Pasta with Kidney beans
Pork Chops, Baked Potato, green beans (since I will be at a Cookie Exchange)

Sunday--Cereal
OYO Lunch
Portugese Soup

Head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Monday Menu Plans.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for joining us!!!