Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

I don't know if you have heard about this group of guys. 12 years ago they were in college and put together a group. This was a video of them back in 1996 singing at their college. After college they all went on there way and 2 years ago someone (I believe one of the members of the group) posted this video on youtube so family and friends could enjoy. Well they ended up getting 2 million hits, 1 beginning from the President of Atlantic Records. He signed them to a 5 record deal. Can you believe the power of the web!

I got a kick out of the song. If you are not family with the song Africa by Toto you might want to listen to it first to get the full effect. BTW, the name of this group is called Straight No Chaser. I am sure when they all were in college they thought this was a funny name. I wonder now that they are all grown men how they feel about it.

No comments: