Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still Here

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I haven't been feeling very well over the last week so my computer time has been way down. I have had a hard enough time doing the thing I need to do (like school, grocery shop and preparing meals) that the energy just hasn't been here mentally or physically to blog. Chris has done a marvelous job doing the things I just couldn't (like TONS of laundry).

Yesterday was the first day in a week that I felt almost like myself. Today I woke up with an upset stomach. I am hoping it will pass because Chris and I are suppose to go and see Fireproof tonight with another couple.

So if you think of it, please keep me in your prayers. What I really need at this point is a good, restful night sleep. The last time I had a night that happened was about 9 days ago. This is all coming about because of Fibromyalgia. It is a vicious circle.

Thanks

No comments: