Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Monday!!

It is the beginning of another homeschool week and I am hoping to make it our best so far this year. It hasn't been a great start and I have been really down on myself for it. Looking back now I can see that we had alot going on and I should give myself a little grace. We started school this year September 8. September 13th my SIL and 2 nephews moved in. Even though they were gone during the day there were lots to do with extra people. Then my Uncle came to visit and even though he didn't stay with me, 5-6 out of the 10 days he was here I was making dinner for him and mom too (that made 12 people in all). Then I got sick. Last but not least, my Seasonal Affective Disorder has rendered it's ugly head. It didn't dawn on me until Friday that I was being affected by the shorter days. Unfortunately, I blew some things way out of proportion. Some things DID need to change but the way I went about it was wrong. Things are better now. I had a slower paced weekend but was still able to get a good amount of organization done. So here's to a great week!!

Menu:
Breakfast--Bagels, oatmeal, LaMuffin's (egg sandwiches), Pancakes, French Toast, Banana Bread.

Lunch--Grill Cheese, chicken patty sandwiches, BLT's, left over American Chop Suey, PB&J,

Dinners:
Monday--BBQ chicken, rice, corn
Tuesday--Pork Chops, baked Potatoes
Wednesday--American Chop Suey
Thursday--Topsy-Turvy Thursday---Taco's, Rice and veggie platter
Friday--Not Sure yet
Saturday--Pizza Night
Sunday--Shepard Pie

1 comment:

The Happy Housewife said...

Visits, no matter how wonderful, can really throw you off track. I hope you have a great week this week!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com