Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Better, Much Better

Today was a MUCH better day. I lowered some of my expectations, raised the bar on what I will take in regards to disobedience (another words, no talking back and listing the 1st time) and praying throughout the day.

My Mom called me this afternoon to find out how the day went. I told her much better. She said she felt so bad for me last night when she called and found out the day was awful. She said she felt bad because yesterday she told me she was going to spend the day praying for our family and the upcoming year. Her ride to cardio rehab was waiting for her and whisked her out the door for what ended up being the whole day. She didn't get to pray. However, today she did spend the day praying for me, Chris and each child individually (she spent so much to time praying that she didn't realize her friend had been waiting for her in the car for quite some time). I jokingly told her that it was her fault we had such a crummy day yesterday(I WAS kidding).

It makes me feel great to know that I have wonderful prayer warrior in my corner like my mother.

I am off to bed. I have been sleeping so horrible the last week. One of the side effects from fibromyalgia. I took some Benadryl (per order of my doctor) and I am starting to feel sleepy. I am praying that tonight I will FINALLY sleep through the night (or at least wake up less than last night...I believe it was at least 6 times last night).

1 comment:

SuperAngel said...

Glad that you had a better day! I will be praying for you!

Hope things are going well!
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com