Over at Happy to be @ Home, they do a series call Thursday Thirteen. You pick a top and list 13 things on it.
This week I am doing my on the Thirteen Things I love about this time of year. It is--by far---my favorite time of the year.....here's why:
1. The sound of a baseball cracking off a bat.
2. The soft breeze that comes through the windows I can now open all day.
3. Average temperature----low 70's.....PERFECT! Warm enough to wear short or capris but cool enough that I am not overheating.
4. Taking walks with my Honey.
5. All the beautiful colors I see around me....the purple flowers, the white trees, hanging plants, blue skies, green grass....I just love it all!!
6. The kids being able to play outside (with minimal effort....no boots, gloves or hats to find).
8. Watermelon, corn-on-the-cob, potato salad....these are a few of my favorite things : )
9. Family trips to the zoo.
11. Seeing my girls in their spring dresses.
12. Waking up to the sound of the birds singing outside.
13. And last.....NO MORE SNOW!!!!