Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Swap Sister

This time around I got the privilege of having 2 Swap Sisters. My first one is Jaynee. She just had her 11th baby last month. Her family is really awesome. 4 years ago they decide to become missionaries to Mexico. You can read all about them at 10 Little Missionaries. This is what she sent me...isn't it great!!!


I will post my second swap when that comes in.
Yesterday was my birthday. I have to show you the cake...


The running joke in my house is every year when it is getting closer to my birthday I talk about how I can't believe I am going to be 29. This year makes the 6th year I turned 29 (get it...I really am 35). It was a fun, relaxing day. CJ and Zachary both had baseball so Chris made tacos for lunch (it was after all Taco Tuesday) and we had cake then.

2 comments:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Oooo... what a fabulous cake!!! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!!!

Angela said...

Wow, you got some great things. Aren't these so much fun? I love getting goodies in the mail, it always feels like Christmas! So glad you stopped over to see the new blog design and glad you like it!

Angela