Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Cute Nephew

Nathan Anthony
September 1, 2009
5:34 pm
7lbs-1oz
20 inches

Proud Papa


3 Generations!
Me, Niece Laura, Great-Nephew Nathan
Boy, that makes me feel old!!!

The New Mama with her little bundle.

The love of my life--Chris taken it in.
He is a natural with babies.

What a cute baby!!!

The Happy Family

I forgot how small they come out!!
I can't believe I will have one of my own on the 17th!!

Wide Awake : )

I think he was wondering if anyone was going to pick him up ; )

I saw the midwife myself today that delivered Nathan yesterday. She told us what an AWESOME job Laura and Brandon did with labor and delivery. I am VERY proud of the two of them.

Our family is extremely excited. With the birth of Nathan there are 5 generations alive right now in our family.
Nathan---age 1 day
Laura---age 19 Nathan's mom
Glenda---age 45 (46 on Sunday) Laura's mom
Joe---age 70 Glenda's dad
Irene---age 92!! Joe's mom

1 comment:

Amy :) said...

Bet you can hardly wait!!

Amy :)