Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1 Day to Go!!!

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!
Lots to do today to finish getting ready. I also want to spend the day with the kids doing something fun.

I am trying to wrap my brain around the fact that tomorrow I in fact am going to be giving birth. Honestly, I am in "surgery mode" not "I am having a baby!". Believe me I am excited about having him. It just hasn't become real yet....and probably won't until I hold him in my arms.

Emotions are running high for me today. It's a bitter sweet day.

I am a little sad to know that this will be the last full day that I probably will ever be pregnant. I consider it a miracle that I became pregnant and looking back over the last 9 months I wish that I had let some things go and just been a little more selfish and just relaxed and enjoyed it.

I am nervous. You would think since I have had 2 c-sections before that this would be old hat for me. Being a nurse, especially a nurse that worked on post-surgical patients actually has put a fear in me. You know the say---ignorance is bliss. I wish I was more ignorant right now. Peace. I just want to rest in God's peace right now.

I am worried. Worried about my children being without me for 3-4 days.

I am excited. I finally get to meet our little guy. This is a new chapter for our family. I am looking forward to what that may be.

Prayers.....I could use them right now.
Thanks.

3 comments:

Amy :) said...

Judy,

I'm praying for you. Praying that you'll be able to relax and be peaceful, about the being away from your bigger kids, about the surgery, and about the healing process.

And I'm *really* excited for you about meeting your new little one!! Enjoy!

Amy :)

Of A Knight And Fair maidens said...

We are SO excited for you guys! We will keep you in our prayers. I can't wait to meet little Nicholas! :D
<3 Stephanie

Amy :) said...

Judy... are you home yet? I can't wait to hear how everyone is doing and to see photos of the little guy!! :)