Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CJ's Dream Car

My Dad came to visit today. To our HUGE surprise he told Chris to bring CJ for a drive in his car. I had to stop to clarify when I saw him hand CJ the keys. I couldn't believe he wanted CJ to do the driving!!!!!

Talk about a giant smile on someone's face walking out the door.

First thing he did was put the top down.


Cool.


Chris and CJ


Ready to go.


Buh-bye!

I went to remind my father that CJ is the oldest grandson.....then I remembered the technically he isn't (my brother has 3 kids we haven't seen in 15 or so years). Man, I thought I could get him with that one ; )

2 comments:

Glenda said...

My mid-life crisis isn't over yet.
I love my newphew but I think I can take him for it! : )

Amy :) said...

Wow! What a nice surprise, huh? Our son, David, would be jealous!!