Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Update--Week 36 1/2

I went yesterday to see the midwife.

BP 116/70
WT up 1 lb.....total 22
Measuring-----40 weeks!!!! Yup, I am measuring 3 1/2 weeks ahead, however my ultrasounds have always been right on target. Julie (my wonderful midwife) again said I am looking at an 8 pounder at birth.

When she went and listen to his heart rate he kicked right where she was listening to to move it. She looked at us and said "look at that attitude!" Gee, I wonder where he gets that from ; ) Everything else looks good (I still have ankles) and I go back and see her for the last time next week on Wednesday. Then I see the doctor the following week on the Tuesday and have the baby on the Thursday. WOW!! It is coming fast!!!!

Funny story----
While driving yesterday. Conversation between Chris and me:
Me----"Can you believe I am measuring 40 weeks already?"
Chris---"YES---your HUGE!"
Me---(in disbelief) "What! I can't believe you said that! I am putting on my blog that you think I am huge."
Chris---"Well if you are going to put it on your blog that you can use GINORMOUS!" (he was laughing----I was sitting there with my mouth open).
Me---"I can't believe you said that." (me laughing)

1 comment:

Sonshine said...

WOW! It is coming fast! I remember coming here and seeing your count say something like 132 days left! I bet you are "nesting" big time! I know I was about this time when I was preggo because I had lots of energy during the last 2 weeks no matter how big I was!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Cereal, poptarts and Eggo waffles are just some of the things that keeps this mom sane some days. :)