Saturday, July 26, 2008

Weekend Plans

Big plans for the weekend? Not too much around here. Chris works every weekend. His days off are Wednesday and Thursday. Today he is working a different shift at work because someone needed the switch in time. So he is working 11 a.m. until about 7:30 p.m.. He starts work tomorrow at 4:30 a.m. so I am hoping he will go to bed early---which would be 10 for him.

CJ is off to his friend's house to sleepover. Our van needs back breaks and shocks so I have not been able to drive it the last couple of weeks. CJ wants to go to church so bad. Not something you see from every 14 (almost 15) year old. His friend's family was nice enough to say that he could stay over there tonight so he can go with them. He will be back tomorrow afternoon for his last regular season game. My Mom came over last night to watch the little ones so Chris and I could go out for dinner. We try to make an effort to have some "us" time at least a few times a month. This is sometimes in the form of an "inside" date. It doesn't take much to make me happy---take out from Applebee's and a movie from Redbox and I am all set. But last night was dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Good food--very loud environment. Next time I think it will be quiet Italian restaurant. Mom is staying over for the day.

So plans for the weekend:

Work on the schoolroom.
Write out goals for next year and make sure I have needed books/supplies.
Make an Ebay pile and post some things. My goal is to have 10 things online this weekend.
Clean bedroom---or as Chris calls it "The Black Hole". That room is such a catch all for junk.
Menu planning
Phone call list---I have to write down calls I need to make on Monday.
Exercise---Boy do I need this!
Play with the kids.

This should keep me out of trouble for the weekend.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!

No comments: