Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Zachary!!!



Today is my son Zachary's 9th birthday. I can't believe he is already 9!! Zachary is my 2nd oldest. He is the kind of child that if I am having a bad day will go out of his way to put a smile on my face. There have been times that I have gone in my room to find a chocolate on my bed with a note telling me he loves me. Boy, he is going to make a good husband someday!

I decided to keep Zachary's birthday party small this year. First thing this morning CJ has a basketball game. Then in the afternoon Zachary's 2 boy cousins, Joey and Andrew, along with his BF Mason are coming over. Chris is going to bring them along with our boys all bowling (6 boys--he's brave). When they come back we will have pizza and ice cream cake.

Well must go and start enjoying the day.

Toodles,
Judy

2 comments:

Letitia said...

Hi. Thanks for leaving me a comment a while back, and sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. What a month! : ) You have a beautiful family (I searched your old posts until I found the family photo!) I'll add you to my friends list so I can check in often.
Happy Birthday to Zachary!!!
Letitia
www.homeschoolblogger.com/SandBetweenMyToes

Amy :) said...

Hi Judy!

So you have an after-Christmas "baby", too. :) Our Marissa is 11 today. We're having our pastor & his family over later on for pizza & cheesecake, and to play games. :)

Right now, everyone but Joshua & me are sleeping (it's 9:42, our time!!) because we had a fun New Year's Eve party at church and didn't get home until about 2:00!!

Hope Zachary's day was lots of fun!
Amy :)