Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Monday-----July 6th


Last week went pretty good with menu planning. Most days we stuck to atleast 2 out of 3 planned meals each day.

I will have to admit, having no sports last week was GREAT!!!! We are back to baseball this week. CJ is away so we only have games Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. He will be back on Saturday and he and Zachary will have practice----which takes up all Saturday afternoon between the 2 of them. Only a few more weeks for Zachary and Alex to play. CJ will be playing ball until the middle of August and will be overlapping with the start of high school football practice.

Today I am heading to the doctor's for a baby check. I will update later on that.

Here's this week's menu. As always, it is subject to change------or cravings ; )

Monday
(B)--Banana Bread
(L)--PB and J
(D)--Tacos, Rice with veggie tray

Tuesday
(B)--Waffles (frozen)
(L)--Grill Cheese (Zachary will be making)
(D)--Homemade Pizza---I still haven't made this. I will admit, I am nervous about it. What happens if it comes out terrible!

Wednesday
(B)--Pancakes with fruit
(L)--BLTs
(D)--Stir-fry with Rice

Thursday
(B)--Eggs with Bacon
(L)--Hamburg or Hot dog on grill with chips
(D)--Chicken with Pasta and veggies

Friday
(B)--oatmeal
(L)--mac and cheese (made by Zachary)
(D)--Sloppy Joes

Saturday
(B)--cereal or whatever they can find in the freezer
(L)--OYO (Own Your Own)
(D)--BBQ chicken on the grill, macaroni salad, watermelon (I have actually been craving watermelon lately---I guess it is better than me wanting chocolate all the time!)

Sunday
Don't know yet. I haven't worked on the next 2 week block yet. I am sure it will be something easy.

What about you? Is this time of year busier or more laid back for you?

Head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Monday Menu Plans.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a yummy week. This time of year is definitely more busy for me, with the kids being home all day.

Megan said...

Homemade pizza is so fun! We make pizza every Friday night and we love it. Plus it is amazing how much cheaper it is than takeout or even frozen pizzas! I'm sure yours will be fine :)