Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family Day

It has been very rainy around here. We have literally had rain just about every day for the last month. We had planned on going to a beautiful park by the water on Wednesday, but it rained. We didn't want to just sit around on another one of Chris' days off. At the last minute we decided to head over Providence and go to......


By the time we got there everyone was hungry. We picked up sandwiches on the way and I packed drinks and snacks. So we started out with lunch first.


Then off we went.


Emily was not impressed at first and spent the first 10 minutes crying and afraid. I thought for sure I was going to end up sitting in car with her while everyone else enjoyed.

But this......

Soon turned into this.....

There was dress up....




There was role playing.....




And just lots and lots fun being together......






And everyone's favorite.......the water table room.





We finished up the day with a trip to.......


Eveyone LOVES ice cream.....


Okay, maybe not as much as me. Don't blame me! Nicholas made me get it!!!



We all had a blast being together as a family.

No comments: