Monday, January 18, 2010

18 Years...and Counting!!

~~Happy Anniversary to the Love of My Life~~

18 years ago today I was a young bride in love. I saw the world through rose colored glasses. I was ready to face the world, just you and me.

Today, I am more in love with you. I understand what true love is. We have faced many of life's challenges head on---together. They have made us stronger not only as people but as a couple.

We were so young when we got married. Can you believe CJ is only 2 years younger than I was? It is true. Most couples that young don't make it. But we have always been a team.

They said we wouldn't make. I bet they would be shocked to see us now. We are quite the couple, you and me. Better together, more than one would ever believe.

You helped me to see it's alright to have dreams. We have had many together so many still to be. I can't wait to talk about how great they were when we are driving around someday in our RV : )

I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Amy :) said...

hey, congrats!! hope you two had a *wonderful* anniversary yesterday!! :)

in may we'll have our 20th anniversary... isn't it amazing how it just gets better & better? :)

congrats to both of you!
amy :)