Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Monday---August 31st


Last week I made a menu, I just never posted it. There are actually a few carry over meals this week since for some reason or another we didn't make what we had planned. Those nights we did quick easy meals. Needless to say, I didn't have to spend a ton on groceries this week : )

As always, meals are subject to change according to schedule, needs or cravings. Also, I start my menu on Saturday since we usually go grocery shopping on Friday's.

Saturday
OYO (own you own)
Pasta Fazole
Pizza night---take out. Chris worked a double and I was too tired to even think of cooking.

Sunday
Donuts---my craving
Mac and Cheese
Chicken Patty sandwiches

Monday
Zucchini bread
PB & J
Calzones

Tuesday
Bagels
Chicken Nuggets
Fajitas and Rice

Wednesday
Pancakes
Grill Cheese
Chorico and Fries

Thursday
Egg Omelet
BLTs
BBQ Chicken (on grill), Potato Salad, Corn-on-the-Cob

Friday
Cereal
OYO
American Chop Suey

Head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Monday Menu Plans.

No comments: